The annual corporate sustainability event series for members of WRI’s Corporate Consultative Group (CCG).
What is MindShare?
MindShare is designed for professionals focused on finding innovative, sustainable business solutions. CCG members and WRI experts convene on challenges, opportunities, and insights to inform corporate sustainability strategy and CCG member engagement for the year ahead. The events are closed to non-members and confidential, to foster precompetitive discussions that focus on solutions to the thorniest issues in sustainable business.
CCG members are invited to participate in the following sessions in the spring of 2023:
- CCG Open Forum: Engaging and Educating Stakeholders on ESG, March 29
- Nature and Biodiversity: Outlook for Company Engagement, April 17
- WRI on Setting Targets for Nature: SBTN Land and Freshwater, April 27
MindShare events occur throughout the year, and have covered topics such as:
- CCG Fireside Chat with Ani Dasgupta: Stories to Watch 2022
- How Corporations Can Set a Science-Based Net-Zero Target
- Creating a Robust Accountability Framework for Science-Based Targets
- Nature Based Solutions: A Sneak Peek at WRI’s New Position and Principles for Responsible Investment
- Understanding Climate Resilience and Adaptation: How Companies Can Engage for Impact
- Methane: Why this Super Pollutant Matters for Your Company
- Trends in Water Stewardship and Target Setting
- Environmental Justice and Equity
- The Great Land Squeeze: Tools, Data, Opportunities and Challenges
- Transportation and a Low Carbon Future: Opportunities for the Private Sector
If you’re a current member and would like to learn more, contact Emily Neagle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rebeca Cipollitti (email@example.com).
Highlighted MindShare Contributors and Experts:
See full MindShare Programs:
Manager, ESG Reporting at a CCG Member Company
The Corporate Consultative Group (CCG) brings together over 35 global companies and sustainability leaders to advance business practices that mitigate risks and support sustainable growth.
Tools for Business
Providing the private sector with research, guidance and tools to accelerate corporate sustainability ambition.Part of Business
Evidence Based Corporate Sustainability Collaborations
Companies committed to doing less bad and enough good rely on partners like WRI to inform integrated sustainability strategies and achieve ambitious outcomes.Part of Business