Corporate Consultative Group (CCG)
Weaving it all together: how CCG membership can help your company achieve an ambitious, integrated sustainability strategy.
About the CCG
The CCG brings together over 30 global companies that partner with WRI to advance business practices that mitigate harm and invest in improved outcomes for people, nature and climate.
Membership engagement is a two-way street. WRI connects member companies to trusted experts, science-based data, research and tools to measure and manage results. In addition to impact partnership, CCG membership dues provide philanthropic, unrestricted support to WRI. Members are also among stakeholders that participate in WRI’s research and resource development process, test the application of leading-edge tools and amplify thought leadership.
Photo Banner Credit: iwishmynamewasmarsha/Flickr
CCG Member Benefits
- Access to cutting-edge research and data-driven tools across WRI’s global network so that you can take informed actions and speak confidently about complex, critical issues
- Focused support and advice from world-renowned experts, and discounted rates on advisory services for extended assistance
- Admission to MindShare, WRI’s sustainable business event series designed exclusively for CCG members, which brings together corporate partners and experts for 10+ hours of interactive sessions, discussions, and networking (currently all virtual)
- Monthly member-only newsletter and invitations to virtual and in-person activities, curated to help you stay informed of key developments within the sustainability agenda
- Relationship manager who will understand your needs and proactively connect you to the latest research, tools and knowledge products that will benefit you and your team
- Opportunities to share experiences and insights that help shape WRI’s corporate tools, research and analysis to ensure relevance and practical application
CCG Advisory Board
- Amanda Nusz, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, Target
- Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, Colgate-Palmolive
- Heather Tansey, Vice President, Environmental Sustainability, Cargill
- Letitia Webster, Managing Director, Chief Sustainability Officer, Merchant Banking Division, Goldman Sachs
- Mary Jane Melendez, Chief Sustainability and Impact Officer, General Mills
- Tyler Spalding, Global Head of Social Innovation & Strategic Partnerships, PayPal