What Action Is Needed Across Systems by 2030 to Limit Warming to 1.5°C?
Delivering climate action by 2030 to limit warming to 1.5°C will require rapid transformations across our major systems – energy, industry, food, nature, finance and more. To what extent are we on track? Where is change accelerating or lagging? What trends are revealed across these interconnected systems? How can we bolster the enabling conditions needed to scale transformation and navigate barriers? Join Systems Change Lab at COP27 as we unveil our new open-source data platform and discuss the latest findings from the State of Climate Action 2022.
- Ahmed Saeed, Vice President, Asian Development Bank
- Andrew Steer, President and CEO, Bezos Earth Fund
- Ani Dasgupta, President and CEO, World Resources Institute
- Bill Hare, CEO, Climate Analytics
- Catherine McKenna, Chair, UN High Level Expert Group on Non-State Net-Zero Commitments
- Helen Mountford, President and CEO, ClimateWorks Foundation
- Jen Austin, Director of Strategy and Policy, UN Climate Change High-Level Champions
- Kelly Levin, Chief of Data, Science, and Systems Change, Bezos Earth Fund
- Rachel Jetel, Co-Director, Systems Change Lab, World Resources Institute
- Sophie Boehm, Research Associate II, Systems Change Lab, World Resources Institute
Please note: In-person attendance will require a Blue Zone badge. This event will be livestreamed and recorded.