Breakthrough Climate Policies to Drive 50-52% Emissions Reductions by 2030: How an All-In Strategy Can Achieve the U.S. NDC
An all-in, whole-of-society approach to climate change mitigation that combines the unique power and strengths of each part of society gives us the best chance for the rapid, durable, transformative change needed to cut emissions by at least 50 percent by 2030 and set the stage for a fully decarbonized economy well in advance of mid-century.
America Is All In released a new report that shows how an all-in climate strategy can deliver 52% reductions in greenhouse gas emissions from 2005 levels by 2030.
Join America Is All In for a dynamic discussion with federal, subnational and private sector leaders about the critical need for an all-in strategy to address the climate challenge and achieve the nation's NDC. The official Climate Week NYC event will also feature a discussion with analytical experts to discuss breakthrough policies to achieve U.S. climate goals and what they mean in practice.
- Michael Bloomberg, UN Secretary-General’s Special Envoy for Climate Ambition and Solutions; Founder of Bloomberg LP and Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Gavin Newsom, Governor of California
- Jay Inslee, Governor of Washington State
- Vi Lyles, Mayor of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Van Johnson II, Mayor of Savannah Georgia
- Ben Grumbles, Maryland Secretary of the Environment
- Mark Mitsui, President, Portland Community College
- Francesca Wahl, Senior Charging Policy Manager, Tesla
- Katie Wallace, Director of Social & Environmental Impact, New Belgium Brewing
- Kevin Kennedy, Senior Fellow, U.S. Climate Initiative, World Resources Institute
- Leon Clarke, Research Professor; Acting Director, Center for Global Sustainability at University of Maryland
- Wendy Jaglom, Manager, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Dan Lashof, Director, United States, World Resources Institute (Moderator)