Food Security in the Face of Climate Change
Join World Resources Institute for a discussion featuring the keynote presentation "Agricultural Research on Adaptation to Climate Change" by Dr. François Houllier, the President of INRA (the French National Institute for Agricultural Research).
A discussion on "Food Security in the Face of Climate Change" will follow the presentation.
- Dr. François Houllier, President, l’Institut national de la recherche agronomique (INRA)
- Dr. Rob Bertram, Chief Scientist, Bureau for Food Security, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Heather McGray, Director, Vulnerability & Adaptation, World Resources Institute
- Dr. Keith Wiebe, Senior Research Fellow, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Tim Searchinger, Research Scholar, Princeton University and Senior Fellow, World Resources Institute (moderator)
World Resources ReportLaunch PlatformLaunch Platform Visit Project
The World Resources Report is World Resources Institute's flagship publication.Part of Cities