Food Security in the Face of Climate Change
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDTWashington, DC
Join World Resources Institute for a discussion featuring the keynote presentation "Agricultural Research on Adaptation to Climate Change" by Dr. François Houllier, the President of INRA (the French National Institute for Agricultural Research).
A discussion on "Food Security in the Face of Climate Change" will follow the presentation.
- Dr. François Houllier, President, l’Institut national de la recherche agronomique (INRA)
- Dr. Rob Bertram, Chief Scientist, Bureau for Food Security, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Heather McGray, Director, Vulnerability & Adaptation, World Resources Institute
- Dr. Keith Wiebe, Senior Research Fellow, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Tim Searchinger, Research Scholar, Princeton University and Senior Fellow, World Resources Institute (moderator)