Join the Corporate Consultative Group (CCG)
The Corporate Consultative Group (CCG) brings together over 35 global companies and sustainability leaders to advance business practices that mitigate risks and support sustainable growth.
- Download the Information Deck (PDF)
- Download the 2019 Year In Review (PDF)
- Download the 2018 Year In Review (PDF)
- Download the 2017 Year In Review (PDF)
CCG Member Benefits
- Access to cutting-edge research and data-driven tools across WRI’s global network so that you can take informed actions and speak confidently about complex, critical issues
- Focused support and advice from world-renowned experts, and ability to work with relationship manage scope rates on advisory services for extended assistance
- Admission to MindShare, WRI’s flagship sustainable business event bringing together corporate partners and experts more than 10 hours of interactive sessions, discussions and networking (previously in-person, virtual in 2020, 2021: TBA, likely virtual)
- Monthly member-only newsletter and invitations to virtual and in-person activities, curated to help you stay informed of key developments within the sustainability agenda
- Dedicated relationship manager who will understand your needs and proactively connect you to the latest research, tools and knowledge products that will benefit you and your team
- Opportunities to share experiences and insights that help shape WRI’s corporate tools, research and analysis to ensure relevance and practical application
CCG Member Companies*
3M -- Abbott Laboratories -- Baker McKenzie -- Bank of America -- Best Buy Co., Inc. -- Cargill, Incorporated -- Caterpillar Inc. -- The Chemours Company -- CitiGroup, Inc. -- Colgate-Palmolive Company -- DuPont -- Equinor -- Exelon Corporation -- FedEx Corporation -- General Mills -- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. -- Google Inc. -- The Hershey Company -- Johnson Controls -- Kimberly-Clark Corporation -- Macro Advisory Partners -- Mars, Inc. -- Microsoft -- PayPal, Inc. -- PepsiCo, Inc. -- Pfizer Inc. -- Related -- Shell -- Starbucks -- Target Corporation -- Temasek -- Tetra Pak International -- Tyson Foods, Inc. -- UPS -- VF Corporation -- Walmart -- The Walt Disney Company
*as of November 2020
WRI provides one-on-one support on a limited basis to companies on the projects described on preceding pages and much more. Advisory services are available to CCG members and non-members.
CCG Advisory Board Members
The CCG has a corporate Advisory Board that provides market insights, feedback and direction for the CCG. Advisory Board members serve a two-year term.
- Jim Bath, Global Environmental Director, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Bill Brady, Vice-President, Corporate Environmental Strategy, Exelon Corp
- Tim Carey, Vice President, Sustainability, PepsiCo North America
- Amanda Nusz, VP Corporate Responsibility, Target Corporation
- Jane Schindewolf, VP Corporate Sustainability, DuPont
- Kevin Smith, Vice President, Environmental Markets Group, The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, EOHS, Sustainability and Supply Chain Strategy, Colgate-Palmolive Company
Emily Neagle, Manager, Corporate Consultative Group, Corporate Relations and Communications