Join the Corporate Consultative Group (CCG)
The Corporate Consultative Group (CCG) brings together nearly 40 Fortune 500 companies and the best minds in sustainability to advance business practices that mitigate risks and support sustainable growth.
CCG Member Benefits
- Access to cutting-edge research and data-driven tools across WRI’s global network so that you can take informed actions and speak confidently about complex, critical issues
- Focused support and advice from world-renowned experts, and discounted rates on advisory services for extended assistance
- Admission to MindShare, WRI’s flagship sustainable business event bringing together corporate partners and experts over one and a half days of interactive sessions, discussions and networking
- Monthly member-only newsletter and invitations to virtual and in-person activities, curated to help you stay informed of key developments within the sustainability agenda
- Dedicated relationship manager who will understanding your needs and proactively connect you to the latest research, tools and knowledge products that will benefit you and your team.
- Opportunities to share experiences and insights that help shape WRI’s corporate tools, research and analysis to ensure relevance and practical application
CCG Member Companies*
Abbott Laboratories -- Baker & McKenzie -- Bank of America -- Best Buy Co., Inc. -- BNY Mellon -- Caesars Entertainment Corporation -- Cargill Corporation -- Caterpillar Inc. -- CitiGroup, Inc. -- Colgate-Palmolive Company -- DuPont Company -- eBay -- Edison Energy -- Equinor -- Exelon Corporation -- FedEx Corporation -- General Motors -- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. -- Google Inc. -- Johnson Controls -- Kimberly-Clark Corporation -- Mars Inc. -- PepsiCo, Inc. -- Pfizer Inc. -- Related -- Shell -- Tetra Pak International -- Tyson Food, Inc. -- United Parcel Service, Inc. -- Walmart -- Walt Disney Company -- Weyerhaeuser Co. -- Xylem
*as of March 2018
WRI provides one-on-one support on a limited basis to companies on the projects described on preceding pages and much more. Advisory services are available to CCG members and non-members.
CCG Advisory Board Members
The CCG has a corporate Advisory Board that provides market insights, feedback and direction for the CCG. Advisory Board members serve a two-year term.
- Jim Bath, Global Environmental Director, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Bill Brady, Director, Corporate Safety & Sustainability Corporate Strategy, Innovation and Sustainability, Exelon Corp
- Tim Carey, Senior Director, Sustainability and Recycling, PepsiCo North America
- Alexis Ludwig-Vogen, Director, Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Gwen Migita, Vice President, Social Impact & Chief Sustainability Officer, Caesars Entertainment
- Dawn Rittenhouse, Director, Sustainable Development, DuPont
- Kevin Smith, Vice President, Environmental Markets Group, The Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Ann Tracy, Vice President, EOHS, Sustainability and Supply Chain Strategy, Colgate-Palmolive Company
Emily Neagle, CCG Manager