ADVISORY: Press Call with COP20 President and International Dignitaries on Ingredients for Success at the UN Climate Summit
WASHINGTON- As heads of state, business leaders and civil society head to New York City for the UN Climate Summit on September 23, World Resources Institute will host a press teleconference with Manuel Pulgar-Vidal, COP20 President and Environment Minister, Peru; Tony de Brum, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Marshall Islands; and Dr. Zou Ji, Deputy Director of the NCSC (think tank of NDRC) in China.
The press call will take place on Thursday, September 18 at 9:30 a.m. EDT / 13:30 GMT.
These prominent individuals will discuss key priorities and expectations for the Summit and what is needed to make progress leading up to the UNFCCC climate negotiations in Lima, Peru, in December.
Press call with ministers and representatives from Peru, Marshall Islands and China to outline expectations for the UN Climate Summit.
- Manuel Pulgar-Vidal, Peru's environment minister and COP20 President
- Zou Ji, Deputy Director of the NCSC (think tank of NDRC) in China
- Tony de Brum, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Marshall Islands
- Moderated by Jennifer Morgan, Director, Climate and Energy Program, WRI
Thursday, September 18, 2014
09:30 EDT / 13:30 GMT
- US/Toll-free: +1 (888) 790-3249
- Int’l/Toll: +1 (630) 395-0312
- Verbal pass code: “WRI”
- Please contact email@example.com for a toll-free international call-in number
- RSVP is required to Rhys Gerholdt, 202-341-1323, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Communications & Media Strategy, Climate Program