The Big Apple Takes a Bite out of Climate Change
Celebrate with Cool Food and top hospitality, healthcare, university and government leaders as we put sustainability on the menu. You are invited to step into Cool Food’s immersive pop-up Food Hall to experience the wonderful world of low-carbon dining in the Big Apple. Cool Food is a fast-growing movement serving 3.5 billion meals and counting that’s backed by cutting-edge behavioral and environmental science. Participants will dive into our latest learnings, and how they can pull up a seat at the table.
- Eric Adams, Mayor, New York City
- Ani Dasgupta, President & CEO, World Resources Institute
- Alan Horowitz, Vice President of Sustainability, Aramark
- Andreas Ahrens, Head of Climate, Inter IKEA Group
- Cecil Scheib, Chief Sustainability Officer, New York University
- Timothy Gee, Executive Chef, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Anne Bordier, Director, Sustainable Diets, World Resources Institute
- Edwina Hughes, Head of Cool Food, World Resources Institute
Sophie Attwood, Senior Behavioral Scientist, Sustainable Diets, World Resources Institute
Doors will open at 4:00 pm, with the program starting promptly at 4:30 pm. Please review WRI's COVID safety disclaimer before registering and attending.
Cover Image by: Gerard Pozzi, World Resources Institute
CoolfoodLaunch PlatformLaunch Platform Visit Project
Coolfood helps people and organizations reduce the climate impact of their food through shifting toward more plant-rich diets.Part of Food