ACT2025: How the COP26 package can drive ambition and resilience with solidarity and justice
The failure of advanced economies and major emitters to fully deliver on their financial commitments and emission reduction targets has eroded trust and solidarity among developed and developing nations. Success at the COP26 climate summit and beyond hinges on restoring this trust and uniting the world.
Join the Alliance for Climate Transformation 2025 (ACT2025) consortium live from COP26 where representatives from vulnerable countries discuss what the COP26 package must include to drive ambition and resilience with solidarity and justice.
- Moderator: Wanjira Mathai, Vice President and Regional Director for Africa, World Resources Institute
- Yared Abere Deme, Global Youth Climate Leader, Ethiopia
- Ambassador Spencer Thomas, Special Envoy for Multilateral Environmental Agreements, Grenada
- Tina Stege, Climate Envoy, Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Yamide Dagnet, Director, Climate Negotiations, World Resources Institute
Allied for Climate Transformation By 2025 (ACT2025)Launch PlatformLaunch Platform Visit Project
Allied for Climate Transformation by 2025 (ACT2025) is a consortium that aims to elevate the voices and priorities of climate-vulnerable countries at UN climate negotiations.Part of Climate