Launch Event: Foundations for Science-Based Net-Zero Targets in the Corporate Sector
Join us for a webinar to learn more about the Science Based Targets initiative’s work to enable companies to set net-zero targets in line with a 1.5°C future, including a new paper laying out the foundations for credible, science-based net-zero targets for the private sector.
Participants will hear a deep dive into the scientific context and main findings of the paper, learn about our ongoing work to develop a framework for corporate net-zero targets, and have an opportunity to ask questions directly to experts.
Two sessions will be hosted to accommodate audiences across the globe. Please register to attend or receive a recording of the webinar.
- Gonzalo Muñoz, COP25 High-Level Climate Champion
- Andreas Ahrens, Head of Climate, Inter IKEA Group
- Lila Karbassi, Chief of Programmes, UN Global Compact
- Cynthia Cummis, Director, Private Sector Climate Mitigation, WRI
- Alberto Carrillo Pineda, Director Science Based Targets & Renewable Energy, CDP
- Anna Kruip, Manager, Environment and Climate, UN Global Compact
Greenhouse Gas ProtocolLaunch PlatformLaunch Platform Visit Project
The global standard for companies and organizations to measure and manage their GHG emissions and become more efficient, resilient and prosperous.Part of Climate
Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)Launch PlatformLaunch Platform Visit Project
Driving ambitious climate action in the private sector by enabling companies to set science-based emissions reduction targets.Part of Climate