Launch Event: Foundations for Science-Based Net-Zero Targets in the Corporate Sector
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT | Online
Join the conversation: #sciencebasedtargets
Join us for a webinar to learn more about the Science Based Targets initiative’s work to enable companies to set net-zero targets in line with a 1.5°C future, including a new paper laying out the foundations for credible, science-based net-zero targets for the private sector.
Participants will hear a deep dive into the scientific context and main findings of the paper, learn about our ongoing work to develop a framework for corporate net-zero targets, and have an opportunity to ask questions directly to experts.
Two sessions will be hosted to accommodate audiences across the globe. Please register to attend or receive a recording of the webinar.
- Gonzalo Muñoz, COP25 High-Level Climate Champion
- Andreas Ahrens, Head of Climate, Inter IKEA Group
- Lila Karbassi, Chief of Programmes, UN Global Compact
- Cynthia Cummis, Director, Private Sector Climate Mitigation, WRI
- Alberto Carrillo Pineda, Director Science Based Targets & Renewable Energy, CDP
- Anna Kruip, Manager, Environment and Climate, UN Global Compact