Webinar: Climate Resiliency for Your Business
Are you an entrepreneur working in forestry and agriculture? Do you want to learn more about making your business resilient to climate change? Join WRI for a webinar with our climate resilience expert.
Join the conversation: #LandAccelerator
With the rise of extreme weather events such as drought, floods, storms and sea level rise, understanding climate risks is critical for entrepreneurs to incorporate into their business practice. Being climate resilient involves incorporating climate risks to anticipate, prepare for, and respond to hazardous events, trends, or disturbances related to climate. During this webinar we’ll hear from WRI climate resilience expert Dr. Moushumi Chaudhury on how to ensure your business is as climate resilient as possible.
At this webinar you will learn:
- What climate risks can affect business and how
- Steps to take to develop a business strategy to address climate risks
- Examples of adaptation options that can help businesses become climate resilient
- Where to find great resources to help you along the way
- Moushumi Chaudhury, Climate Resilience Expert, WRI
Global Restoration Initiative
WRI is partnering with governments, businesses, and communities around the world to restore millions of hectares of deforested and degraded land.Part of Forests
The Land Accelerator
A curated network and accelerator program for entrepreneurs who restore degraded forests and farmlandPart of Forest and Landscape Restoration