Stories from the Living Lab
The latest Stories report for 2015-2016 showcases some of the innovative sustainability solutions that WRI has been working on in the areas of recycling contamination, plant-based diets, and internal carbon pricing. Our aim with this report is to share the all-important details: the research and case studies that informed our decisions, the problems we encountered during implementation and preliminary evaluations.
Most Recent Report
In 2020, the Sustainability Initiative decided to shift to dual reporting streams.
Instead of publishing our emissions inventory in a report, we now make our data and methodology going back to 2010 available via an online dashboard that users can explore and interact with.
As the implementation details behind our projects were becoming an important focus of our annual reports, we now publish them separately from our emissions inventory in dedicated Stories reports.
Our historical Sustainability Reports, going back to 2oo2, are available below. The last report to include our emissions inventory is the 2015-2016 report.
- Stories from the WRI Sustainability “Living Lab”: Annual Sustainability Report and 2015-2016 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
- Walking the Talk: 2013–14 Operational Sustainability Report
- 2012 Greenhouse Gas Inventory and Sustainability Report
- 2011 Greenhouse Gas Inventory and Sustainability Report
- WRI 2010 Organizational Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- WRI's 2008 Annual Carbon Dioxide Inventory Report
- CO2 Inventory Report: 2006 – 2007
- CO2 Inventory Report: 2004 – 2005
- CO2 Inventory Report: 2003
- CO2 Inventory Report: 2002