Decarbonizing Food Production to Advance Healthy Food and Nutrition (Hosted by Tetra Pak)
Tetra Pak, in collaboration with the Embassy of Sweden and World Resources Institute, invites you to a thought-provoking panel discussion addressing the policy solutions needed to create resilient, end-to-end food and nutrition systems in the United States to support healthy people and a healthy planet in the face of climate change and biodiversity loss.
- Björn Arvidsson, Minister Counselor, Head of Trade and Economic Affairs, Embassy of Sweden
- Cindy Long, Administrator of USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- Seth Teply, CEO and President of Tetra Pak U.S. and Canada
- Craig Hanson, Managing Director and Executive Vice President for Programs at World Resources Institute
- Donald Moore, Executive Director at Global Dairy Platform
- Tamara Bullock, Director of Corporate Affairs, Europe & Americas of Tetra Pak
Other invited panelists include leading dairy executives and food policy experts.
Lunch will be provided.
This event is in compliance with ethics rules and is a widely attended event.
For more information, contact FINN Partners for Tetra Pak: email@example.com