Cool Food: A Growing Movement for Delicious Climate Action
Is your company looking to serve more climate-friendly food, but you’re not sure where to start? Cool Food currently guides over 60 organizations and businesses to put sustainable dining at the heart of their menus and helps make two billion meals a year more climate-friendly. During this one-hour webinar, you will learn from others in the food industry about how Cool Food membership has transformed their menus and what it takes to get your company started.
This event will also showcase:
- How Cool Food can help you track the true climate impact of the food you serve.
- The Cool Food movement’s progress to date.
- Testimonials from key Cool Food Partners about what the partnership has helped them achieve.
- Hamish Cook, Head of Food Services, ISS World Services
- Kate Hanley, Director of Global Climate Strategy, Aramark
- Kate MacKenzie, Director, Mayor’s Office of Food Policy, New York City
- Richard Waite, Senior Research Associate, Food and Climate Programs, World Resources Institute
- Edwina Hughes, Head of Cool Food, Food Program, World Resources Institute
CoolfoodLaunch PlatformLaunch Platform Visit Project
Coolfood helps people and organizations reduce the climate impact of their food through shifting toward more plant-rich diets.Part of Food