Training on Climate Data Tools with Climate Watch: Asia
Climate Watch is a free online platform designed to empower policymakers, advocates, researchers, media and other stakeholders with the open climate data, visualizations and resources they need to gather insights on national and global progress on climate change.
For instance, the tools on Climate Watch:
- Provide overviews and comparisons of national climate commitments (NDC) under the Paris Agreement in our NDC Enhancement Tracker
- Provide overviews and comparisons of countries’ long-term climate strategies in our Explore LTS module
- Track countries that have net-zero emissions targets in our Net-Zero Tracker
- Showcase historical emissions data for all countries in our Historical GHG Emissions module
Join us on March 30 9 AM China Standard Time (CST) | March 29 9 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) for an interactive training to learn how to use Climate Watch to gain insights on countries’ climate commitments, generate custom visuals and access raw data for further analysis. This training will focus specifically on countries and regions in Asia.
During and following the training, attendees are encouraged to ask questions and request demonstrations for how to answer questions and access useful data.
- Leandro Vigna, Data Partnerships and Outreach Manager, Climate Watch, World Resources Institute
- Mengpin Ge, Associate, Climate Program, World Resources Institute
- Mollie Freeman, Social Media Specialist, Climate Program, World Resources Institute (moderator)
Climate WatchLaunch PlatformLaunch Platform Visit Project
Climate Watch offers powerful insights and data on national climate plans, long-term strategies and greenhouse gas emissions to help countries achieve their climate and sustainable development goals.Part of Climate