Supporting Climate Entrepreneurs in Africa: How Can Innovations Be Nurtured?
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM EDTWashington, D.C.
African entrepreneurs are developing innovative solutions to address development issues in a climate-challenged world.
At this Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) side event, WRI, the Wallace Global Fund and DOEN Foundation bring together a panel of experts to discuss the challenges faced by these entrepreneurs and the ecosystem changes that must take place to create change at scale.
This event is open to those registered for the World Bank’s Civil Society Policy Forum. For more information about the Civil Society Policy Forum, please visit this webpage.
- Sofia Faruqi, New Restoration Economy Manager, World Resources Institute
- Ruka Sanusi, CEO, Ghana Climate Innovation Center
- Arleen Mitchell, Managing Partner, MS Innovation Lab
- Alan Miller, Climate Change Consultant, IFC
- Dora Nsuwa Cudjoe, Senior Operations Officer, World Bank