Engage with heads of foundations, institutional investors, fund managers, and market analysts on the latest trends in impact investing.
WRI has partnered with Skytop Strategies for the Impact Investing program, on May 24th, at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar in Washington, D.C.
This full day program will deliberate on best practices in impact investing, and how they generate measurable social, environmental and economic results through bridging the gap between purpose and profit.
The program offers a distinctive convergence of high-level discourse between innovative thought leaders and practice experts, including institutional allocators, academics and investors, all of whom are helping to shape the next wave of impact investing.
Select Agenda Topics
- The “Hydra” of Emerging Markets Impact Investing: The Dependence on Capital From Developed Countries and How It Challenges Overall Development
- Reframing Impact Investing: Meeting Financial Performance Expectations While Investing With Purpose
- Impact Investing Across Asset Classes: From Governance through Implementation
- Shareholder Engagement: The Role Public Equities Play in Shaping the Impact Investor Sector
- The Connection Between Philanthropy and Impact: The Next Generation is Shaping a Different Brand to Watch
- Mark Spalding, President, The Ocean Foundation
- Fran Seegull, Executive Director, U.S. Impact Investing Alliance, Ford Foundation
- David Yeh, Former Senior Policy Advisor, The White House
- Katherine St. Onge, Senior Officer, Investor Relations, Calvert Foundation
- Jason Ingle, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Closed Loop Capital
- Fanglu Wang, Senior Managing Director, CITIC Capital Silk Road Fund
- Karen Wawrzaszek, Managing Director, Rockefeller & Co.
Questions? Contact Chris Pulliam, Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845)492-0971
Private Sector FinanceVisit Project
Advancing sustainable investment and banking practices in the mainstream financial marketplace through tailored data, research and peer-to-peer learning.Part of Finance