Gearing Up for the People’s Climate March
On the eve of the historic People's Climate March in Washington, D.C., we invite you to join Andrew Steer, WRI experts and featured guests for a "teach-in" about how climate change is impacting our world and what we can do about it.
Throughout our 35-year history, WRI has been using our rigorous, evidence-based approach to explore policies and actions to address climate change.
At the event, speakers will share inspiring stories and engage in discussion around how we can mobilize to push for continued action in the U.S. and around the world.
We hope this event will motivate people to come together around solutions that will benefit communities and the planet.
- Mike Tidwell, Founder & Director, Chesapeake Climate Action Network
- Harriet C. Babbitt, Vice Chair, WRI Global Board & Former U.S. Ambassador to the Organization of American States
- Andrew Steer, President & CEO, WRI
- Paula Caballero, Global Director, WRI Climate Program
- Sam Adams, Director, WRI United States
- Rachel Biderman, Director, WRI Brasil
- Edward Maibach, Distinguished Professor of Communications, George Mason University
- Kimberley Thomas, Assistant Professor of Geography, Penn State University
- Gus Speth, WRI Founder and Trustee Emeritus, Former Administrator, United Nations Development Programme