Webinar: Sustainable Revolution: Latin America's Challenge for a Green, Resilient and Equitable Recovery
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
This event will present lessons learned from the environmental sector and perspectives for environmental policy towards economic recovery in Latin American countries. The event will highlight examples of policies and programs focused on economic recovery in the current context that aim to help countries transition to a development model that is based on low carbon emissions and in harmony with the environment. Cases from Peru, Mexico and Colombia will be presented and discussed during this session.
- Helen Mountford, Vice President for Climate and Economics, WRI
- José Luis Samaniego Leyva , Director of Sustainable Development, CEPAL
- Ricardo José Lozano, Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development of Colombia
- Dr. Iván González Márquez, Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources of Mexico
- Fabiola Martha Muñoz Dodero, Ministry of Environment of Peru