11:00 AM - 5:00 PMWashington, DC
MindShare is the annual corporate sustainability event for members of the World Resources Institute’s Corporate Consultative Group (CCG).
Participation in MindShare is free for all CCG members and is a key member benefit. Limited seats are available for guests of the CCG. Those who are not members of the CCG but would like to attend should contact Emily Neagle.
This highly interactive meeting is a unique opportunity to connect with fellow CCG members, business leaders and technical experts on the toughest sustainability challenges and most exciting business opportunities of today.
MindShare is designed to grow a community of sustainability professionals who are focused on finding breakthrough, transformative solutions. The agenda features the latest findings and insights from WRI’s programs: Water, Climate, Cities, Food, Forests, Oceans and Energy; as well as perspectives of corporate sustainability professionals representing multiple sectors such as food and beverage, consumer goods, technology, agriculture and more.
The event will feature five cross-cutting, forward-thinking panels:
- Examining the global political economy (May 14)
- Leveraging AI to accomplish sustainability ambitions (May 14)
- Managing plastics over land and water (May 15)
- Responding to physical risks of climate change (May 15)
- Setting post-2020 corporate sustainability goals (May 15)
As well as deep dives on WRI's programmatic work, led by our technical experts through:
- Speed-geeking sessions
- SPARK talks
- WRI updates
- Dr. Andrew Steer, President and CEO
- Adriana Lobo, CEO, WRI México
- Helen Mountford, Vice President, Climate & Economics
- Leonardo Martinez-Diaz, Global Director, Sustainable Finance Center
- And many more WRI experts and corporate sustainability leaders!