Measuring What Matters: Opportunities at the Nexus of the Public and Private Sectors - A WCEF2021 Accelerator Session
Join us on 15 September at 4.30 pm CEST for this Accelerator Session organized as part of The World Circular Economy Forum 2021.
This session brings together public and private sector representatives at the forefront of circular metrics development and implementation, organized by The Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy (PACE), World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and Circle Economy.
It will dive deep into the interlinkages between the sectors, the current state of play, and opportunities for alignment to ensure that the circular metrics field optimally contributes to an effective transition.
Ke Wang, Knowledge Lead, PACE (Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy)
- Helen Mets, Executive Vice-President Materials, DSM
- Catherine Chevauché, Chair ISO TC-323 / Circular Economy and Climate Manager, Suez
- Jérôme Petry, Project Leader Circular Economy, Ministry of Economy, Luxembourg
- Marc de Wit, Director of Strategic Alliances, Circle Economy (TBC)
- Representative of the European Commission (TBC)