Building accountability and information to address climate change from the top down and the bottom up.
The Open Climate Network (OCN) is an independent, international partnership that tracks and reports on the progress of key countries on climate change. The network seeks to accelerate progress toward a low-emissions future by gathering, analyzing, and sharing information related to national climate policies around the globe . This information will enhance accountability for climate policy implementation both between and within countries, contributing to higher levels of ambition and effectiveness as policymakers tackle the challenge of climate change.
Visit our website for updates and analysis on country actions on climate mitigation and the provision of climate finance. On the website, you will find information on the latest policy developments in our partner countries and results of Open Climate Network analysis. Please join us at www.openclimatenetwork.org!
- The Climate Institute (Australia)
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (Brazil)
- Instituto Centro de Vida (Brazil)
- Pembina Institute (Canada)
- Renmin University (China)
- Tsinghua University (China)
- Concito (Denmark)
- IDDRI (France)
- Oeko Institute (Germany & European Union)
- TERI (India)
- IFMR Centre for Development Finance (India)
- Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (Japan)
- Mario Molina Center (Mexico)
- Zero Emission Resource Organisation (Norway)
- IDASA (South Africa)
- World Resources Institute (United States) (also serving as Network Secretariat)