MEDIA ADVISORY: Pre-Cancun Roundtable Discussion on Climate Negotiations
The World Resources Institute will host a roundtable discussion for media in the lead-up to the Cancun climate talks. This conversation will set the stage for the meetings, address key sticking points, and opportunities for progress.
Jonathan Lash, WRI’s president; Jennifer Morgan, WRI’s climate and energy program director; and Debbi Seligsohn, WRI's principal advisor climate and energy policies (based in Beijing), will share their perspectives. Additional experts will be available to discuss climate finance, U.S. domestic action, and other issues.
The meeting will take place at the World Resources Institute, Pegasus conference room (5th Floor), and will include a teleconference line.
A light breakfast will be served.
Roundtable Discussion on Cancun Climate Talks
- Jonathan Lash, President, WRI
- Jennifer Morgan, Director, Climate and Energy Program, WRI
- Deborah Seligsohn, Principal Advisor, Climate and Energy Program, WRI
- Franz Litz, Senior Fellow, Climate and Energy Program, WRI
- Clifford Polycarp, Senior Associate, Institutions and Governance Program, WRI
Friday, November 19, 2010
9:00 a.m. ET
World Resources Institute, 10 G Street, NE, Washington D.C.
Pegasus Conference Room, Suite 580 (5th floor)
(888) 989-4502 (Toll Free)
(212) 529-0843 (International)
Ask For: CANCUN
Michael Oko, email@example.com; Tel. (202) 729-7684
Note: An audio recording will be available after the event.