ESG3 Forum: A Driver of Shareholder Value
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDTNew York, NY
Institutional shareholders, public company management and capital markets experts explore new ways of factoring environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance into cost of capital and company ratings.
To receive a 25% discount as a WRI guest, email Ariel Pinchot at email@example.com.
WRI is a strategic partner in the Skytop Strategies ESG3 Summit bringing together over 150 senior company executives, institutional shareholders, capital markets analysts and select practice experts for a full-day forum on shareholder engagement.
Discussion will focus on emerging methodologies in assessing and presenting ESG performance to the capital shareholders and stakeholders alike, including the latest practices and technologies needed to set company performance and reporting expectations.
- Dana Hollinger, Board of Directors, CalPERS
- James Maloney, Trustee, Chicago Policemen’s Annuity and Benefit Fund; Member, Board of Directors, Illinois Public Pension Fund Association
- Travis Antoniono, Investment Officer, Corporate Governance, CalSTRS
- Gary Willihnganz, Director of Investor Relations, Intel Corporation
- Brandon Rees, Deputy Director of the Office of Investment, AFL-CIO
- Anders Thorendal, Treasurer and Chief Investment Officer, Church of Sweden
- Gianna McCarthy, Director of Corporate Governance, New York State Office of the Comptroller
- Michael Garland, Assistant Comptroller, Corporate Governance and Responsible Investment, City of New York
- Nelson Switzer, Chief Sustainability Officer, Nestle Waters North America;