Permissions Request Form
Use this form to request permission to use a WRI publication with a restricted copyright, or to use any material in a manner that is not covered by our general license. Note that our general license allows for broad use of most material on this site without requiring explicit permission, unless specified otherwise for a specific page or publication.
You should use this form if:
- You want to reprint or reproduce all or part of a publication that is marked “All Rights Reserved.”
- You want to distribute any material on this site for commercial purposes.
- You want to use any material on this site in a way that is beyond the scope of our Creative Commons policy.
You don't need this form if:
- You simply want to download and read a publication.
- You want to quote or cite something in your own writing or research. Everything on this website, whether licensed under Creative Commons or not, may be quoted if it is cited appropriately.
- You want to use a publication marked "Licensed Under Creative Commons" in a manner consistent with our Creative Commons policy.