Here is a select list of data sets available from WRI websites and publications:
Climate Analysis Indicators Tool (CAIT). CAIT provides a comprehensive and comparable database of greenhouse gas emissions data (including all major sources and sinks) and other climate-relevant indicators. CAIT includes databases of:
- Comprehensive international GHG emissions
- UNFCCC submissions
- U.S. state-level GHGs
- Indicators of vulnerability and adaptation
Some of CAIT’s U.S. state-level indicators are also available via Google’s public data explorer.
- Interactive Forest Atlas Gabon | Central African Republic
- Poverty and Ecosystems Uganda | Kenya
- Mining And Critical Ecosystems: Mapping The Risks
- Material Flow Accounts Database
- Pilot Analysis of Global Ecosystems: Freshwater | Grasslands | Forests
- Reefs At Risk Revisited (2011): Global
- WRI’s Annual Carbon Dioxide Inventory Report. Emissions for some years are available as spreadsheets.
- Methodology and Database–Public Financing Instruments to Leverage Private Capital: Focus on Multilateral Agencies