Environmental Stories to Watch in 2007by -
National Press Club Briefing by Jonathan Lash on December 19th, 2006.
In this fourth in a series of annual briefings, WRI President Jonathan Lash briefed journalists on five key environmental issues to watch in 2007:
- The prospects for federal legislation to curb greenhouse gas emissions
- Biofuels and the Agriculture Bill
- Innovative policies to reduce pollution of the Chesapeake Bay
- Fast moving developments in climate science and technology
- Prospects for international action on climate change.