In this fifth in a series of annual briefings, WRI President Jonathan Lash briefed journalists on seven key environmental issues to watch in 2007:
- What is likely to happen on the international climate front?
- What will Congress do about climate change in 2008?
- Does the Environmental Protection Agency have a surprise for us?
- What will be the direction of biofuels?
- How is China going to react with regard to climate change over the coming year?
- What new emerging environmental technologies can we expect?
- Could weather play a role in the upcoming U.S. elections?
All rights reserved. For quotes and references, please refer to suggested citation on the title page of the PDF document. You may reproduce summary information about this report, such as the title, author(s) and summary details, provided you include a link to the publication's landing page where users can download the PDF version and/or other documents. If you wish to use this report in any other manner, please contact us to request permission.