National Press Club Briefing by Jonathan Lash on December 19th, 2006.
In this fourth in a series of annual briefings, WRI President Jonathan Lash briefed journalists on five key environmental issues to watch in 2007:
- The prospects for federal legislation to curb greenhouse gas emissions
- Biofuels and the Agriculture Bill
- Innovative policies to reduce pollution of the Chesapeake Bay
- Fast moving developments in climate science and technology
- Prospects for international action on climate change.
All rights reserved. For quotes and references, please refer to suggested citation on the title page of the PDF document. You may reproduce summary information about this report, such as the title, author(s) and summary details, provided you include a link to the publication's landing page where users can download the PDF version and/or other documents. If you wish to use this report in any other manner, please contact us to request permission.