DC Premiere of YEARS OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY
5:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDTWashington, DC
Featuring some of Hollywood’s most influential stars, YEARS of LIVING DANGEROUSLY reveals emotional and hard-hitting accounts of the effects of climate change from across the planet.
Read summary blog post: If Climate Change Is the Existential Crisis of Our Age, Why Isn’t it Getting More Attention?
The world TV premiere of Years of Living Dangerously Season 2 aired on Sunday, October 30, 8:00/7:00pmC on National Geographic Channel. Learn more.
Hashtag: #YearsProject | @YEARSofLIVING
About the Event
World Resources Institute, National Geographic and Climate Nexus hosted the DC premiere of Years of Living Dangerously, the Emmy Award-winning docu-series featuring some of Hollywood's biggest stars discussing the impacts of climate change with experts around the world.
The event included an advanced screening of Years of Living Dangerously, Season 2, a panel discussion with stars of the series and a cocktail reception.
- Thomas Friedman, Author, New York Times columnist and Years of Living Dangerously correspondent (@tomfriedman)
- Jennifer Morgan, Co-Executive Director, Greenpeace International (@climatemorgan)
- Joe Romm, Chief Science Advisor, Years of Living Dangerously (@climateprogress)
- Kate Sheppard, Editor and Senior Reporter, Huffington Post (@kate_sheppard)
- Andrew Steer, President and CEO, World Resources Institute (@AndrewSteerWRI)