LAUNCH: Building the Climate Change Regime
This new paper titled Building the Climate Change Regime: Survey and Analysis of Approaches reviews over 130 proposals by governments, NGOs and academics on the design of the climate change regime. It shows that a menu of options is available for scaling up global climate action by mobilizing a constellation of actors at the sub-national, national and international level. The launch will focus in particular on two of the issues reviewed in the paper: options to increase ambition and the legal form the climate agreement.
- Phil Hogan, Environment Minister, Government of Ireland (TBC)
- Kaveh Zahedi, United Nations Environment Programme
- Jennifer Morgan, World Resources Institute
- Remi Moncel, World Resources Institute
- Lavanya Rajamani, Center for Policy Research (invited)
- John Sweeney, National University of Ireland, Maynooth (invited)
Snacks and refreshments will be available.