GreenBiz Forum 2013 (New York)
Framed by the 2013 State of Green Business report, the 2013 GreenBiz Forums bring together thought leaders and sustainability executives to define the trends, challenges and opportunities in sustainable business today, and charts the course for the future.
This event offers an edge on emerging trends affecting sustainability professionals, and provides actionable ideas that are applicable to many organizations or practices.
Topics to be covered include:
- The new metrics of sustainability
- Brands, sustainability, and social media
- Breakthrough energy management strategies
- The hard facts about sustainability software
- Radical Efficiency: Carbon, water, energy, waste, toxics; company assets
- Putting nature's services on the balance sheet
- The shift from sustainability to resiliency
- The changing role of the chief sustainability officer
- New tools for smarter supply chains
- How to sell sustainability internally
- The growing role of corporate alliances
Prepare yourself for the year through in-depth keynote interviews with industry leaders, great ideas shared by innovisionaries and interactive workshops lead by field experts to show you exactly how to apply the concepts introduced throughout the Forum. Use discount code gbf13WRI to receive 10% off when you register at http://www.greenbiz.com/events/greenbiz-forum