Following the Money: Reviewing Fast-start Finance Contributions
It is imperative to understand where and how developed countries are delivering on their climate finance pledges. This event presented key lessons from case studies of the UK and US fast-start finance contributions, as well as preliminary conclusions from a similar study of Japan’s contribution. The studies were led by ODI, WRI, and IGES, respectively, in collaboration with the Open Climate Network, a partnership of researchers and civil society to track country progress on climate change. The presentation was followed by a panel discussion and a Q&A session.
Visit openclimatenetwork.org for the latest analysis, project info, expert perspectives and more.
- Rob Bradley, United Arab Emirates
- Taryn Fransen, World Resources Institute
- Smita Nakhooda, Overseas Development Institute
- Monica Araya, Costa Rica Delegation
- Jessica Brown, US Department of State
- Daisy Streatfeild, UK Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Yolando Velasco, UNFCCC Secretariat (participated in his personal capacity)