This conference provides case studies and advice to help drive competitive differentiation with individual products and supply chain capability, with particular focus on consumer products and high-tech products. Questions addressed include:
- What are the trends in carbon reporting for supply chains? What are the goals and benefits of supply chain efforts at Walmart, Dell, WRI and CDP?
- How are firms “greening” their products and supply chains for competitive advantage? What exactly does this entail?
- What are the trends and the future for product level carbon labeling and “green rating” systems for companies and products? Is this influencing customer buying habits?
- What comprises a state-of-the-art project-level Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) analysis? Can we believe any of these numbers because of all the assumptions? What are the details of the emerging important role that inbound and outbound logistics play?
- What are the lessons and case studies from leading companies?
- GHG regulation and cap-and-trade are focused on scope 1 and scope 2 emissions, but how could regulation affect supply chain and product emissions, which are scope 3?
This event gathers speakers from leading companies and experts to share their experiences and insights.
- Gary Hirshberg, CE-Yo, Stonyfield Farm
- David Walker, Director of Environmental Sustainability, PepsiCo International
- Sean Stephan, Senior Director of Packaging & Sustainability, Wal-Mart International
- Cynthia Cummis, Project Manager, Supply Chain Initiative, World Resource Institute and GHG Protocol Initiative
- Dave Crowley, Director of Environmental Health & Safety HP Hood LLC
- Dr. Matthew Gardner, Director, SustainServ
- Chrystina Gastelum, US Account Manager, CDP Supply Chain Project
- Lawrence Goldenhersh, CEO, Enviance
- Richard Goode, Head of Climate Change Programs, Alcatel-Lucent
- Timothy Greiner, Partner, Pure Strategies
- Eric Klein, Consulting Analyst, GTM Research
- Bob Klimko, Director of Marketing, ORBIS
- Jason Kravitz, Partner, Nixon Peabody
- James Salo, Vice President of Strategy and Research, TruCost
- James Sullivan, Former Director, U.S. EPA Climate Leaders Program Vice President of Advisory Services, Clear Standards
- Terry Swack, CEO, Sustainable Minds
- Wood Turner, Executive Director, Climate Counts
- Glen West, General Manager of Green Solutions, Celestica, Inc.
- Paul Baier, VP Consulting, Groom Energy
- Scott Clavenna, President and CEO, Greentech Media