This event is open to the public. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professor Wang will introduce current China environmental law and the main challenges of enforcement in practice. Professor Wang will also share his work experiences with governments, NGOs, and some international organizations.
Speaker: Wang Canfa
- Nominated as an Environmental Hero by Time Magazine
- Director at Center for Legal Assistance to Pollution Victims (CLAPV)
- Professor at China University of Politics and Law
- Standing Syndic in Chinese Society of Environmental Science
- Representative of National People Congress
- Senior Attorney at Beijing Fada Law Firm
Moderator: Tseming Yang
Professor of law at Vermont Law School and director of Vermont Law School’s Partnership for Environmental Law in China. His research and teaching focus on U.S. and international environmental law, including environmental justice, global climate change, and China’s environmental laws.
Associate director of Vermont Law School’s Partnership for Environmental Law in China and an adjunct professor at Vermont Law School teaching a Chinese law seminar. Her interests include environmental law and dispute resolution.